Updated for 2019
Lakemore requests anglers and visitors please abide to the following rules...
- You enter the site at your own risk and leave vehicles at at your own risk too, in doing so all anglers or guests using the site agree to comply to all the rules set by the management, our rules are displayed below and are also on clear display in the car park. They are in place for fish welfare and to maintain a pleasant and secure environment for all to enjoy. GATE MUST BE SECURED AT ALL TIMES, FAILURE TO CLOSE AND LOCK THE GATE WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN. Remember it's in everyone's interest the property remains secure! *The three 'bridges' on Horseshoe are strictly out of bounds and are for management use ONLY, anyone found on them without authorisation will be asked to leave the fishery immediately!* NO LITTER , TAKE IT HOME! - This is the #1 way in which you can help maintain a pleasant environment for all to enjoy. We reserve the right to close for any reason we deem fit, for example spawning / oxygen crashes etc. Any bookings at those times will be rescheduled. Fish health comes first. TELEPHONE BOOKINGS ARE AVAILABLE BETWEEN 9AM AND 7PM MONDAY-FRIDAY ONLY, CALLS OUT OF THESE HOURS ARE RESERVED FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY. *ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE*
- No Keepnets, sacks or tubes
- Never leave rods unattended, they are your responsibility NOT a mates etc, going to the next peg (max 20 yards) is acceptable. Any further is NOT....
- BARBLESS hooks only, SINGLE hook rigs only , no trebles , NO LURES , NO SPINNERS..BRAIDED MAINLINE MAY BE USED WHEN FISHING FOR CATFISH WHEN USED ALONGSIDE THE APPROPRIATE TACKLE, BRAIDED MAINLINE IS NOT ALLOWED WHEN CARP FISHING. RANDOM RIG CHECKS ARE CARRIED OUT, THE USE OF DANGEROUS RIGS WILL RESULT IN BEING ASKED TO LEAVE SITE
- LARGE Unhooking mats must be used at all times, FISH HERE ARE IN EXCESS OF 6ft LONG
- NO live fish to be brought on site
- NO fish to be taken from site!
- No unpaid guests, Max 1 x non fishing guest per angler, strictly no children under the age of 10,(SEE BLOG) STRICTLY NO VIEWINGS. TRESSPASSING IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE
- No fixed leads, running leads are preffered , SAFE ZONE LEADERS ARE FINE
- No under 16's without parent/guardian supervision
- No Lead core or wire traces
- Rig tube is preferred at all times, again safe zone leaders are perfectly fine
- Radio / alarm / angler noise to be kept to a minimum, NO CAMP FIRES... 'FISHING STYLE' BIVVIES ONLY... STRICTLY NO TENTS!!
- NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS, these WON'T be tolerated (see blog)
- No bait boats, wading, swimming or dinghys (bait boats are allowed on Horseshoe) see blog
- No dogs
- We operate a no-refund policy
- Be courteous to others, anti-social behaviour is not tolerated here at lakemore
- NO STANDING WITH FISH AT ANY TIME
- return fish to the water without haste, it's where they belong, please have scales, mats, slings, cameras etc ready for action before the fish is landed
- A MAXIMUM OF 2 RODS EACH MAY BE USED WHEN 2 ANGLERS SHARE A SWIM
- SHOPLIFTING FROM THE ON SITE SHOP WONT BE TOLLERATED, ANY LAKEMORE VISITOR / ANGLER WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE SITE IMMEDIATLY IF THEY ARE CAUGHT SHOPLIFTING OR COMMITING ANY ILLEGAL OFFENCE OR DISTURBANCE
- PLEASE USE THE TOILETS, NOT THE BUSHES...............
- ANYONE FOUND DOING (OR TO HAVE DONE) SUCH MEDIEVAL FILTH WILL RECIEVE A LIFE TIME BAN FROM SITE
- DUE TO THE HUGE CATFISH NOW RESIDING - A 50" NET RULE ON HORSESHOE LAKE IS NOW IN FORCE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A 50" NET PLEASE CALL THE SHOP 01270 449449
For a complete listing of rules, contact Lakemore. All rules are on display in carpark
- NO NUTS of any description
- Sea fish dead baits only (no coarse fish)
- FULL range of baits available on site in our on site shop
Lakemore owners and its Bailiffs have the right to remove any angler or paid guest failing to comply with any listed rules.